Friday, February 25, 2011

Robots made of plumbing and electric supplies

While I'm working on my different projects, there's no way I can update my website so quickly, or maybe should I quit my job.... :-) Kidding.
In the meantime, I want to share some stuff I found on line.
This is one inspired artist who makes Robolamps, his name is Robert Matysiak.
I'm thinking about making one for my son. If this happens, I'll let you know how I made it. But if you made one, don't hesitate to send me picture, I'll be happy to add some of them on this post, with a link to your blog or website.







4 comments:

  1. Really updated information about plumbing. I would like to visit here again. Keep sharing this type of information.
    Atherton Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. pay weekly furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should not run after low prices, as my friend did, rather we should try to look for reliable and skilled ones. plumber Tulsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. plumbing tools

    ReplyDelete